Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thing 6

The Web 2.0 tool I been checking out is Remember the Milk .  This is a free website and is really simple to use!  Remember the Milk is a "to do" list creator.  When adding a new "to do" to your list, you are able to mark the importance of the item (rather it is in high demand to get done asap or it is not too big of a deal if you complete it before the date you have set), put what time and day the item is due, and put notes on each item in your list.  You are able to create different list and able to label if each item is personal, work, or other.  Once you have completed the item on your list, you are able to mark it completed and if later you decide you want to un-mark it, then you can.  This tool is truly amazing because you can also get the app for it and use it on you Iphone, Ipod, and Ipad.  I personally have the app on all of my apple devices and can see the same list on each one.  You can even use the app on the Iphone, Ipod, and Ipad off line, which is great for when you are not near WiFi. This is something I will be able to not only use in my career as a teacher but also in my day-to-day life.  I would be able to use this to make sure I went over everything that I had to in the class period or for about anything I may need to make a to do list for.  This is something I would recommend for everyone of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment