Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thing 8

letter A letter S Cardboard Letter A Flickr and Flickr mashups can be used in millions of different ways.  In the classroom for me, it would be a little more difficult than with most other subject since I want to teach middle school math.  Even with that said, it is still very possible that I can use this in my own classroom.  I could do exactly what I had done with my own name above with all my students’ names.  I could print them out and have name tags made with them and have them ready to go on the first day of class so that they will just be able to find their seat right off without me having to waste class seating them.  I could also use Flickr to find pictures to correspond with a word problem to make it more visual for the students.  In everyday life, I could use any of the different apps that there were to choose from.  If I wanted to make a collage fast and easily then I could with one of the apps.  letter S a66 Spelling Bricks letter I My feelings on sharing photos online are great.  With having a photo online, then you do not have to worry if the picture will rip or ruin in any other way.  I still have my concerns with putting pictures online.  You just have to know what you should put online and what should never see the day of light again.  You also need to make sure to make pictures you do not want everyone to see to have some kind of privacy setting on them.

1 comment:

  1. I think that using Flickr in a classroom is a great idea!! It will catch the students attention and make them more creative. Nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete