Monday, September 17, 2012

Thing 7


GreatsUntitled
Untitled
After I had read thing seven, I thought I would just look around Flickr and find a picture I liked but once I had made my account, I could not resist to just go ahead and choose a few of my own pictures that I have uploaded.   Setting up my Flickr account was super easy and it was also just as easy to upload my photos to the website. I uploaded a handful all at once just so I could see how well it would work with up loading a bunch of pictures at once.  It held its grounds when I did this because it did not take long at all before they were all successfully added to Flickr.  After the pictures were added to my account, the page it sent me to next was to tag, title, and whatever else I wanted to do to the photo kind of a page.  It was supper easy to tag the photos and everything else. I then left this page and started just messing around with all the pictures I up loaded and made two different groups that the photos go in.  It was really easy to make the groups after I loaded the pictures.  I know in the past with other picture sharing web-pages, it was not as simple to just make a new group of photos up with not loading new pictures right into to the folder instead of transferring them from a different area.     Just to give a little insight on the pictures I have put in my Flickr and Blog.  I uploaded
Pawpaw
Pawpaw A few years before he Passed.
2009
pictures that showed the people that mean the world to me.  The top photo to the left is a picture of my grandparents, the top right picture is a picture of my family about to eat Christmas Eve dinner, the last top photo is my dad and I at one of our favorite football team's football game (GO BRONCOS!), the bottom two pictures are my nanny and my pawpaw.  My family means the world to me and I do not know what I would do without them!                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment