Monday, October 1, 2012

Thing 14

Mind mapping and making flow charts are great ways to get organized. I recently have been trying out new tools to be able to make these two things simpler to create and not so time consuming. I have tried different tools like ones you down load a program that you have to pay for, but receive a free trial for, like Smart Draw 2012; and I am been trying out websites that you do everything online. The two I have enjoyed the most is Gliffy and bubbl.us. They both have things I enjoy a lot on each of them. Gliffy is a great web-based creater in general. You are able to make a lot of different things from this tool. Not only can you make flow charts and a mind map but you can create things like a classroom layout and a lot of other neat things. Which SmartDraw is a program you can download for $200+ that does everything that this free website does. Bubbl.us makes making a flow chart/mind map supper simple. It does not have too many bells and whistles. I has the most important things without trying to confuse everyone that uses this programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment