Monday, October 1, 2012

Thing 20

Videos from websites like Youtube can be great resources to use for any subject in a classroom. As I have seen first hand, Youtube is a great way to find help on how to use a graphing calculator do certain things. I love using Youtube: you can find educational videos that can help you out in a class or videos that will make you have a brighter day because you needed a good laugh. I really liked that when you go to brows that there is a tab that is labeled Education and by clicking on this tab you can find everything that is related to from teachers uploading there class videos to help on different subjects. The video I really liked and decided to post to my blog is The Last Lecture: Achieving a Dream. As Randy Pausch said, "We cannot change the cards we are dealt, we just have to play the hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment