Monday, October 1, 2012

Thing 22

LIVEBINDERS!  I am so excited to see that this is one of the blogs I get to write about because I have had an account for three or more years now and I love this site!  For those that have not been using this website for as long, it is a great tool to be able to bookmark websites in sets or "binders".  This website has kept up-to-date in the technology world by creating an app for the IPad.  I use the website and the app all the time.  I personal have so many different binders on LiveBinders.  I have six binders I have created (Food, Education, School, Shop Til You Drop, Fun, and TV Networks).  Each of my binders hold different things.  My Food binder has websites that I like to go to for recipes, School has all the websites I use every day for APSU, Education has websites that I have gotten from past teachers that are great resources, Shop Til You Drop has websites for shopping, Fun has the webpages I go to in my free time, and TV Networks has websites of some of the TV Networks that I visit the most.  I also have countless binders saved that other people have created!  This website would be a great use in the classroom.  One way to use it in a classroom is to make a binder with websites you want your class to use when researching information for a project.  Another way to use this website in the classroom is to make a binder of games so that the students can play safe educational games to practice what they are learning in class.  The binder I am going to share with everyone is my School binder.  


No comments:

Post a Comment