Monday, October 1, 2012

Thing 16

Just like a few other students, I already had a Google home page set up. I like using the Google homepage because so much of what I use is somehow connected with Google. I use a online Google Calendar to keep me posted from where ever I am what I am supposed to do on a certain date, as long as I have internet that is. It is really simple to share calendars with other people and you can add people's calendars to your personal one. To-do list are very helpful but I rather just do my to-do list on my Ipad with the remember the milk app! It is supper easy to use and can transfer information fast to your website account so that you can get your to-do list whenever you want it! One tool I found was from College Ruled. It is where a student can create his/her class schedule and be able to discuss with other students about different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment